JA Counter is an consulting firm, specializing in individual life, health, and disability insurance and employee benefit planning, and human resource consulting. The JA Counter mission is to provide exceptional service to our clients as we provide innovative, customized solutions, education, knowledge, and resources delivered with integrity and professionalism. We strive to be the first choice for employers and individuals that look to maximize their financial and personal well-being.
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT
We are looking for someone who will find fulfillment in providing human capital management advisory services to businesses and assisting companies in developing and communicating policies, training employees, and implementing recruitment processes.
- Meet with clients and prospects to profile their Human Resource needs and advise them on best human capital management practices;
- Assist clients in strategically integrating effective Human Resource processes, programs and practices into their daily operations;
- Perform internal reviews and audits of current systems and policies and make recommendations for improvements;
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labor laws;
- Provide consultation and guidance, in person and through an HR Hotline, to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs and application of related government laws and regulations;
- Provide clients with updated salary and job description information;
- Assist clients in developing and executing employee training and development programs;
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns and initiatives in conjunction with Marketing Coordinator.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
If you think that you would be a fit, please send or email your cover letter and resume to JA Counter, 1477 S Knowles Ave, Suite 200, New Richmond, WI 54017 or email@example.com.
JA Counter is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JA Counter provides equal opportunity in hiring, training, compensation, promotion, termination, transfer and all other terms and conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other protected class status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
JA Counter Values Workforce Diversity
Because excellence in all we do is part of JA Counter’s corporate culture, we strive to have the right people in the right jobs at the right time. By leveraging a diverse, highly skilled workforce, we create strategic and competitive advantages. Valuing diversity is about respecting all people and creating an inclusive environment where we encourage all employees to use their skills, knowledge and creativity to be responsible by nature.