Managing Health Insurance and other Benefit Programs
JA Counter announces they will be hosting a seminar focusing on managing health insurance and other benefit costs in today’s waves of change and taking a deeper look into the opportunities employers have in their benefit strategy in light of healthcare reform legislation. It is an all-day event to be held from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Thursday January 15th, 2015 at the Cashman Conference Center, WITC-New Richmond, 1019 S Knowles Ave, New Richmond, Wisconsin, 54017.
Healthcare is a large expense for employers; this seminar will provide business owners and HR professionals with a better understanding of cost containment strategies while using their benefit package to attract and retain top talent. JA Counter takes pride in having stayed abreast on understanding Health Care Reform since its landmark passing in March 2010 and they look forward to sharing the knowledge and expertise of the esteemed group of experts they have put together for this educational event. The professional speakers at this event include:
- Benefit Advisors Network, Medical Director, Dr. Bruce Campbell, Campbell will be speaking on understanding the cost and health impact of common conditions using data analytics. He will also be teaming up with attorney, Peter Marathas to define critical components of a well-run AND compliant wellness program.
- Employee Benefits Partner Peter Marathas, Proskauer Rose Law Firm. Marathas will be speaking on health care reform updates and new developments.
- eHealthScreen, Chief Operating Officer, Beth Doty. Doty will go over how to build a wellness program that improves employee health AND your bottom line.
- Supportive Living Solutions, CEO, Bill Arrigoni. Mr. Arrigoni will talk about enlightened leadership and the top 10 things that attract and retain top performers to your team.
- JA Counter, President, Linda Skoglund. Mrs. Skoglund will speak about strategy and planning while reviewing what is trending with employers in 2015.
There is a fee to attend this event and pre-registration is highly suggested. The registration fee is $50 through December 24th, $75 after December 24th and $90 for day of registration. For a printable flyer click here to register click here